Attending your appointment during Covid-19 pandemic
Before you attend your appointment, please read and follow the instructions below for your safety and that of our patients and staff.
Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell or have a temperature. If you are showing any symptoms of coronavirus you must not attend and should call the coronavirus helpline on 445566.
If you are unwell, please call us on 722770 and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Booking your appointment
You can book your appointment using our online booking system or by calling our booking line on 722770. Our phone line is open from 09.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Attending your appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car or in the car park and wait to be called in as we will not be operating our waiting room. We are a small clinic and want to ensure that it is possible and safe for our staff and patients to observe physical distancing.
- We will be leaving extra time in between appointments to allow patients to easily physical distance, so we urge you to arrive on time for your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask how you are feeling.
- Please maintain physical distancing and use the hand sanitisers provided when entering the clinic.
- You may arrive with someone, but only patients will be allowed into the clinic. Children should be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- We advise our patients to wear a face mask. This doesn’t include children under 10.
- We will be disinfecting touch points and treatment chairs before every appointment in addition to our normal cleaning and disinfecting routine.
- Please bring your own bottle of water should you need a drink.
- We would prefer to take payments via the card machine or by bank transfer (BACS).
- We will no longer be offering our free 10 minute foot checks.
Unable to make your appointment?
Please give us as much notice as possible if you’re no longer able to attend your appointment. We’ll be happy to reschedule it for another day.
Patients who miss their appointment or cancel their appointment are subject to a no-attendance fee, which is the full cost of your treatment.
You will be charged the full cost of your treatment if you reschedule within 2 hours of your appointment, and if you reschedule within 4 hours of your appointment, you will be charged 50% of the cost of your treatment.
Paying for your treatment
If you are covered by health insurance, we’ll be happy to provide you with a receipt or an invoice so you can claim back the fees for your treatments or products directly with them. Please note, we do not liaise with private medical or health insurance companies on your behalf.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, but unfortunately we don’t accept American Express. You can also pay by cash or by bank transfer (BACS).
As we are a small business and unable to provide credit, all payments for treatments and products must be made in full at the time of purchase.